Monday, June 6, 2011

well its true ,
love is nothing without jealous ,
i do and i admit i have tis jealous feelings towrds ,
but what can i do about it ? i just can sit relax and think it over ,
i trust my girl , she trust me ..

thats why i dont have any secret to hide form her ,
cuz some 1 tell me , if u love someone , u have to tell her anythng ,
even its u biggest secret .. so ,
ill tell her anythng she wanted to know ,
and ill tell her slowly until she understand me ..

sumtimes i feel sad ,
when she wanna go some where she didnt tell me ,
it make me thinks that " am i her bf or sumthing " ..
ill try not to argue with her , cuz i really wanted her ,
so i scared if we both argue , then sumthng will happen ..
so ill just put the blame on me =)) ..

im not like other guys out there ,
they like to argue with they gf , but im not ,
i rather to put the blame on my self even if its not my fault ,
i knw mayb some of u gonna think tis is the stupid thing i ever do ,
but i have to protect my relationship , i have to protect my gir , right ?
so for wat argue when in the end both will hurt ?

Sumtimes i feel Insane ..
the way she treat me , they wan she talk with me ,
its all so sweet and happy , she like an angel came down to the
earth from sky just for me , when she say she sick , ill worry alot ,
i pretend to sleep just to make that she not worry about me ,
so when she ask me " u gt enuff rest ? " ill say " enuff " ..
even if i dont sleep at all ..

i pray all night for her ,
wish she will get better soon ,
wish she have a wonderful day tomorrow ,
so she wont sad , hurt or angry ..




so after many thinking and thoughts ,
ill try my best to be loving boyfriend to her ,
i wanted to make her like she never fall in love before ,
like she never been loved like this , sumtime i see a couple holding hands
together it makes me thing , i wish that they are us , holding hands and walk aside the beach ,
then laugh together .. its so many thing to tell , about me , her and us ...

No comments:

Post a Comment