Saturday, June 11, 2011

Feelings of the Hurt


its just too sad ,
i cant handle this kind of thing ,
what they say are just make me hurt ,
my heart broken into pieces ,
i cant hold my tears , i cant hold it in anymore ..
i let my tears out after 1 yrs 6 months i hold it in ..

what did i do wrong ?
stop saying about me ppl ,
im just a normal human and im not perfect ..
im just like other normal ppl living all around u ..
i never felt hurt like tis , it deeply hurt my feelings ..

bee ..
bii never think want to play ur feelings ,
bii never think want to cpl with bee just to make love ,
bii love bee b'cuz of how bee treat bii , how bee talk with bii at
the phone , bii so in love with bee ..
bii never be playboy and will never be , bii just want bee to love bii ,
bii dun wan aythng more than just bee d heart ..

bee ..
if only bii can let bee read bii d min ,
bee will see everythng wat bii thnk bout bee ,
bii dont care wat ppl wan say bout bee ,
bii just care bee ..

it hurt so much , im deeply hurt ,
its hard to recover , but ill try my best ,
why do ppl awaz tell lies and fake story ,
but what can i do , if god give me this destiny i cant do anythng ..

im nothing special ,
im just me , im not a playboy ,
im not handsome like other guys ,
my heart is just for 1 ppl , my love just for my girl ,
im crying while im doing this post , i cry not becuz of i sad ,
i cry b'cuz i hurt , even the things pass already ,
but i still can forget bout it ..

i feel like i was dying while ago ,
i dun have the courage to live ..
if i cant handle it , ill end my life by my own ..
i fight for my love , i fight for my happiness , i fight for what i trust ,
i fight for my girl , i fight for what i believe ..

But .....
what can i feel now is .... HURT

No comments:

Post a Comment