Thursday, June 2, 2011


our 6th Days ..

without v noticed ,
our feelings toward each other start to grow and grow ,
its uncomfortable when she didnt text or call me ,
it feels like im dying slowly , even if i fall asleep ,
i will awake every 15 minutes too see my phone ,
and thinking that what she do or where is she ,
when she told me that she sick , im started to worry ,
honestly im sad cuz i cant do anythng when she say
she was sick , but my baby always comfort me not to worry ,
so i tell my self , this girls is my perfect soul mate , she is my love life ,
even she like to bully me , but i still love it , ill like to see her smile ,
i like to do funny thngs just to make she laugh , she is my boss in my life ,
and it makes me happy :))

Bee .. 1 thing that u already know is " I Love You "
but 1 thing u dont know is that " I Love You Forever " xD

No comments:

Post a Comment