Friday, June 3, 2011

its 1 week since we be together ..
its seems that world only belongs to us ..
well , its true i miss her right now ..
it feels like sumthng not right when she not around ..
seriously im tired , sleepy and sick ..
but i dun wan let she know cuz i dun wan she worry bout me ..
the best thing bout her is when she smile , it makes me really calm ,
when v talk at the phone , my heartbeat beats faster ..
maybe half of u will think that im crazy , but this is much better ..
this is Feelings , This is Love ..

Let ppl say she not pretty ,
Let ppl say she not cute ,
Let ppl say everythng they wan about her ,
but , for me she is Pretty than diamond ,
she is Cute than Domo and the most important thin .
she know how to love , care and make me happy ..
this what matters alot ..

" Girl are like stars... there are a million of them but there ,
but only she can make my dreams come true "

No comments:

Post a Comment