Wednesday, June 1, 2011


28 - May - 2011 12:09 am ..

The special day for me and her ..
after years of waiting at last i got her in my arm ..
too say honest , when she smile to me ,
my world seem to be shake ..
when she talk to me thru the phone i just cant stop smiling ..
she fill my heart with love , she fill my life with joyful ..
she everything i ever wanted ..

Bee ~ ur really stole heart


so every morning when i awake ,
we will talk thru the phone before she off to school ,
i want her to be the first ppl voice ill listen to ,
so when i go to get ready ill remember back what we talk about ,
and i keep on smiling , this is much beautiful than heaven ..


now , she is my world ..
she's everything that i care ,
i made my love vow to her ,
ill care her , protect her and love her for my life ..

Im really happy to be with her ,
i too happy , she not like other girls ..
she is unique , she beautiful , she know how to treat me ,
for me she perfect , My Perfect Soulmate ..


To my bee ..
bee thanks for loving bii ..
bii love u so much only god knows ..
sarangheyo CNV ~

No comments:

Post a Comment