Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feelings ~

here the story begin :) ..

well , i got crush with some1 , i mean this girl ..

she like everything to me , but i knew i cant have her ..

because she said " long distance relationship not gonna make it"

ya ya , i know i like 38 gong go disturb her , and now i could not stop thinking of her , every time , every minute

and every second , she got something that i just cant forget her ..

what should i do ? should i give up or what ? s0me friends tell me to give up , hmm ..

i think that was a good idea also , but I'm asking my self , can i forget her ? what will happen to me ,

if i cant forget her ? the answer , only god know :) ..

maybe its time to gave up ? and my answer " fuck i wont give up even i dead "

its just that i so hard to give up on her , i tried many times but my heart just wont let me ..

the worst part i cant event sleep good at night , it feels like got something missing inside me ..

i was thinking , if i give up i will feel lost , and if i dont give up i`ll suffer ..

but , untill now i still hold on the feelings , it feels like i rather suffer than see her with other guy ...

i know these sound stupid , but i hold on to this " its worth to wait someone that we truly love "

yep .. that's right ill be keep waiting and waiting and waiting till ill have the change to make a move ..

its 3.44 a.m and I'm crying while I'm writing these note , maybe it feels funny to some of u , i would even think some of u will laugh at the floor till you cant even breathe, but for me , its like i found my LOST HEART :) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment